二审人称和时态：题目中设定指出“假定你是李华”，因对方为当地美术馆工作人员，邮件开头称呼为Dear sir or madam/ To whom it may concern,落款为Li Hua，正文使用第一人称I,称对方为you。正文部分用现在时介绍应聘目的及陈述个人优势，用现在完成时表述学习英语/中国画的经历，用完成时和过去时陈述相关的经验等。
三审要点：作为一封申请信/应聘信，谋篇布局上应包含三个部分。文章开头需要开宗明义表明信件的目的：应聘志愿者(I’m writing to express my interest in…);中间，介绍相关情况让招聘方了解自己；结尾部分表示感谢并期待(Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to your reply.)。要点部分：要点1直接明了写明应聘目的；要点2和3题干简练，学生可以适当发挥，如要点1的个人优势除了语言的优势描述外，还要加入其它的能力展示，这里要提醒一下，列出的优势描写应与第三点“能做的事情”关联，如学过中国画，具备相关知识，可以教外国人学画中国画等。另外，结合到近年英语试题突出“用英语讲好中国故事，用英语传播中国文化”的理念，建议考生写作时进行进一步的思考，除了提供志愿者服务外，还应该向参展者弘扬及介绍中国文化。
volunteer, voluntary, apply for…, the Chinese paintings exhibition, share knowledge with…, experience, the purpose of writing, look forward to…
1) I am writing to express my interest in volunteering for the Chinese paintings exhibition.
2) I am writing to apply for an opportunity to …
3) I have been studying Chinese painting since…, and awarded the first prize in the competition.
4) My experience in…is quite extensive and I am ready to handle any tasks this voluntary work may require.
5) I believe volunteering… would be a great way to further my passion of …, while putting my English as well as communicating skills to good use.
6) Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to your reply.
Dear sir or madam,
I am Li Hua, an exchange student from China, who will study in London in the coming summer holiday. Knowing that a Chinese paintings exhibition will be held in the local art gallery, I am writing to apply for an opportunity to become a volunteer.
Here are three main reasons why I am the best choice for you. First and foremost, with good command of both Chinese and English, I can communicate better with the visitors and show them around the gallery. Besides, I have learned Chinese paintings since my childhood, which allows me to introduce not only the contents but also the cultural and historical background. Most importantly, as monitor of our class, I am enthusiastic, patient and ready to help others.
I would appreciate it if you could offer me the chance. Looking forward to your early reply.